Intelligent Systems for Sustainable Urban Mobility (ISSUM) is a multisectoral collaborative effort with funding and support from the Ontario Research Fund, York University, University of Waterloo, and private sector partners (Esri Canada, Fugro Roadware, Miovision, Mircom, Teledyne Optech, Exascale Solutions, Trans-Plan).
ISSUM's mission is to research and develop integrated intelligent systems for sensing, analysis, simulation and 3D visualization of urban population mobility. The research efforts and outcomes will help strengthen the technology sector in Ontario, increase efficiency, reduce greenhouse gases and enhance the livability of urban regions for all Ontarians.
- Dec 10, 2018 - Software/Systems Engineer Position available in Elderlab
- Dec 10, 2018 - Postdoctoral Fellowship Position in Computer Vision available in Elderlab
- Dec 6, 2018 - Elderlab develops computer vision system to extract 3D building models from a single image
- Nov, 26, 2018 – James Elder appointed as a Co-Chair of York University’s new Artificial Intelligence and Society Task Force
- VISTA Innovation Series: Active Safety Systems, Computer Vision & Algorithms
- Research2Reality: A Visionary Approach to Artificial Intelligence
- Discover VISTA’s world-class researchers through Research2Reality videos
- James Elder awarded York Research Chair in Human and
- Professor James Elder wins major ORF grant to support sustainable urban mobility
Computer and Robot Vision