Intelligent Systems for Sustainable Urban Mobility (ISSUM) is a multisectoral collaborative effort with funding and support from the Ontario Research Fund, York University, University of Waterloo, and private sector partners (Esri Canada, Fugro Roadware, Miovision, Mircom, Teledyne Optech, Exascale Solutions, Trans-Plan).
ISSUM's mission is to research and develop integrated intelligent systems for sensing, analysis, simulation and 3D visualization of urban population mobility. The research efforts and outcomes will help strengthen the technology sector in Ontario, increase efficiency, reduce greenhouse gases and enhance the livability of urban regions for all Ontarians.
- ISSUM Research Project Manager Position available
- Software/Systems Engineer Position available in Elderlab
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Position in Computer Vision available in Elderlab
- Researchers from Elderlab invent novel computer vision system for automatic hockey videography
- Research2Reality: A Visionary Approach to Artificial Intelligence
Computer and Robot Vision